EV Tariff Missing

Hi

I would like to change to the EV tariff, but it no longer appears on my tariff page. It was there until a few days ago when it said

“We’re updating your smart meters in our systems
You should be able to sign up in the next 10 days. Sorry for the wait.”

Now it is not even there. I have been trying to change onto this tariff for months now.

Please help.

Hi @russellglass,

Thanks for your post!!! And welcome to community :wave:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. But I can see you have spoken to my colleague today about switching to the EV tariff which has now been requested for your on your profile :partying_face:

Is there anything else I can help with today?

– Daisy :bulb:

Hi thanks Daisy. Do you know when it will reappear on my account or even why it disappeared to begin with?

Hi @russellglass :wave:

The EV team advised we were missing an industry update on your account. This has been requested and you should be able to switch once your next bill has been generated at the end of the month.

Thanks for your patience with this.

– Meg :bulb:

Thanks Megan, I was previously told the same thing a month ago. This was sorted and once my bill arrived the option was there. Only issue was it said I had to wait another 10 days. By the time that came around the option was removed.

Ive had exactly the same problem for a while now.

Hi @barkingmadmark,

I’m sorry for the delay on this. My colleague @HollyG_At_Bulb is getting this sorted for you and the whole process can take a few weeks. With your meter, we’re waiting for some updates from industry in order to be able to switch the tariff to the EV tariff.

Holly will be in touch via email once this is sorted.

Sorry for the delay,

Niamh :bulb:

Thank you very much.