Exit fee from old supplier

Hi. I have been charged 60 pounds to leave First Utility and I was told you would pay my exit fee. How do I go about claiming this?

Send a copy of the bill to bulb.

@Nikijkay, to expand on @scudo’s answer, you need to send a copy (pdf/image/photo) of your final bill detailing the charges to help@bulb.co.uk and this should then be credited to you within a week.