Extending cable

Hi some building work is about to start on my house and the main power supply cable that runs into the house will need to extended and a new fuse box fitted. Who do I contact about extending this cable?

@stevieaj You need to contact your network operator which you can find through this webpage. http://www.energynetworks.org/info/faqs/who-is-my-network-operator.html