Faulty Meter

I have an astronomical bill this month and have used less than the previous month. I need help.

Did you submit your meter readings as required?

How do you know you’ve used less than the previous month, if you believe your meter is faulty? Are you sure it’s not just an estimated bill?

Our electricity usage is unusually high on the last bill, I have checked the reading and it was accurate, how do we get an accuracy check ? the smart meter is an old NPower one.

Our electricity usage is unusually high on the last bill, I have checked the reading and it was accurate, how do we get an accuracy check ? the smart meter is an old NPower one.

Contact the Bulb Team direct, their details are via the Help button. Before doing this I would check out: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360028024111-Can-I-get-my-meter-changed-

It seems to me that a lot of people blame bulb for an unusually high bill without realising that they are probably using more. I track my usage at least twice a week and work out how much I’m spending and what I’m using

@Dibro_3 i can see that we’ve sent out a revised statement for you that is more accurate. Let us know if you know any further help :slight_smile: