Fed up with waiting for Bulb to respond

I have been waiting since October 2020 for Bulb to get my gas meter to submit readings so that I do not have to submit monthly readings. Can I assume that I will always have to personally submit readings or will |Bulb finally take some action.

Hi @del17,

Welcome to community :wave: Thanks for your post!

I am sorry to hear your gas meter is still not submitting readings. It looks like there was an issue commissioning the gas meter which I can see we have been discussing with you via email since the install.

As explained, we’re working on remotely solving the root cause of the error. I’ve raised this case to our Smart team to see if we can resolve the issue from our end, without the need for another engineer revisit.

In the meantime, since your gas meter isn’t commissioned, we cannot receive your automatic readings. We’ll need you to submit manual readings for now, otherwise we’ll have to estimate your statements. You can do this in the same way as before, by clicking “Submit a meter reading” in your Bulb Account.
If you’re not sure how to take manual readings, please follow our guide.

I have re-raised this with our smart team for you to see if there is anything more we can do for you. Please let me know if you have any q’s.

– Daisy :bulb:

Hi Daisy,
Thanks for your info. Your mails mentioned 1hr time slot, but didn’t state what day and time this was.
Derek

Hi Derek,

Apologies - I am just waiting for an update from our smart team. As soon as I have a decision on how they want to move forward i’ll be able to confirm dates and times for you.

Thank you Daisy, look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @del17,

The smart team have sent me a note just now to inform me they are trying to remotely connect once again to your meter without the necessary information within the email. I will be keeping an eye out for an update over the next few days.

Please let me know if you need anything in the meantime.

Thank you Daisy.
I just hope they have more success than they have had over the last 12 months.
Kind regards,
Derek