Feed in Tariff

I am a new customer and have a solar panel system. I was receiving my Feed in Tariff payments via my old supplier. How do I change this to Bulb?

Hi @Mark_Galloway ,

If you have all the necessary documents ( What you'll need to switch your Feed-in Tariff payments to Bulb – Bulb ) and are a Bulb customer ( Switching my Feed-in Tariff – Bulb ), you can certainly switch your FIT to Bulb. Annoyingly, the Feed-In Tariff section of the Bulb help pages ( https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/sections/360002617551-Feed-in-Tariff-payments-with-Bulb ) doesn’t detail how to actually apply for this - but a quick search did find https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003599871-I-have-solar-panels-Can-I-get-my-FIT-payments-from-Bulb- (with the link to the signup form).

Worse case - just drop Bulb an email via How to get in touch – Bulb and they’ll be able to help.