Filling in switch online

I have power of attorney for my father and am looking to switch his energy supplier. I will be the main contact but whose name do I put in the required fields as it will still be his account and payment will be from his bank account?

Hi @smf62- it would be great if you could put his name as the account holder. It would also be really helpful if you could send us the power of attorney documents, so we can also put your name on the account. We can then send all communication for the account your way as well.