Final bill

My old supplier still haven’t received final readings from bulb. They won’t close my account till they do so. When will this be sent. I have been a member of bulb for over a month.

Six weeks is quite normal - see here -

@Bonusba11 Your previous supplier has received readings from us, we have had confirmation they have the readings and therefore they should have been able to send the bill to you.

I have just spoken to them and for some reason they do not have record of this file and I will make sure we resend this so they can issue you a final bill.

My old supplier has just sent my Bill with end date in June. I moved to Bulb in May. They are asking me to give the my final meter readings so that they can sort this problem out. I thought Bulb would have done this in May but the old supplier has no record of it?

@P4ul2018

We have not received the meter details from your previous supplier so we have not been able to send the meter readings back. I have chased this and hopefully will be able to send the readings to the previous supplier over the next few weeks.