Final Bill

Bulb has not been my electricity supplier since the end of June 2019. Unfortunately, I still have not got the final bill, and no answer to my email.

I believe the final readings have to be verified by a 3rd party and until done so the final bill cannot be issued.

@Raffaela thanks for your query. It seems we are still waiting for your supplier to send us your first readings with them. I would chase them up for this and we can get the bill sent out to you. :slight_smile:

Bulb has not been my electricity supplier since the end of June 2019. Unfortunately, I still have not got the final bill, and no answer to my email.

This is the general process which mentiions it can take uo to 6 weeks for final bill:

@Raffaela thanks for your query. It seems we are still waiting for your supplier to send us your first readings with them. I would chase them up for this and we can get the bill sent out to you. :)

Hi Henri, Thanks for your response. I am confused. What do you mean by supplier? Bulb was my supplier from April 2018 to June 2019.

Hi Henri, Thanks for your response. I am confused. What do you mean by supplier? Bulb was my supplier from April 2018 to June 2019.

Henry would have meant the supplier you have moved to.

Hi Henry (and anyone else!),

I’m just following this up because I’d like to get the final bill sorted. FYI I have moved abroad.

Hi @Raffaela ,

I’ve just checked your account and as Henry mentions it looks like we’re still awaiting your readings from the new supplier.

The process for this is that the new supplier passes on the first readings you give them to the previous supplier, in this case us and from these we can create a final bill and refund any and all over payments.

At the minute we’re still waiting on these, and so we can’t create a bill.

It might be worth getting in touch with your current supplier at this point.

Hi Oisin,

Thanks for your reply but there is some confusion here.

I have not changed to a new supplier, I have left the property and moved abroad. Bulb was my final energy supplier in the UK and I provided the final meter reading when I left.

Raffaela