Final reading from old supplier is different to mine

Hello. My old supplier has sent a reading for my electricity that is very different to my own. I’ve checked that I am reading my smart meter correctly, and I am according to instructions. They will be billing me shortly can you help?

When switching the readings are sent to a 3rd party for verification before final bill is issued.
I would certainly take some pictures of the reading and then contact Bulb who may then dispute the readings with your old supplier.

Hello. My old supplier has sent a reading for my electricity that is very different to my own. I've checked that I am reading my smart meter correctly, and I am according to instructions. They will be billing me shortly can you help?

At the end of the day the reading used by your old supplier must match that used by Bulb at the opening of your account. Reconciliation between the readings will take place so that you wont be charged for the same energy use. A more definitive answer can be found on this page: What to do if your old supplier’s final meter readings don’t match our opening readings – Bulb