Finding bulb to be as bad as the other firms?

Bulb refused to pay for the referal I’ve made and indeed me joining they have increased prices repeatedly and overcharge when I’m well in credit. Anyone else disappointed and not getting satisfactory responses?

Purely as a Bulb customer out of interest.
Did you use a referral link? If so what reason for refusal given?
I don’t understand overcharging as they take the same amount each month DD. Are you saying the kWh rate is higher or what?

@Howard1

When a friend signs up using your referral link, you’ll both automtically get £50. Having looked at your referrals, it appears that your link has not been used. But, on the odd occasion, there’s a glitch. So if you could drop me a private message with the names and postcodes of the people that you shared your link with and I can investigate what has gone wrong.

I’ve written a longer explanation of the payment review process here. But, if you’ve got any more questions please let us know.

Bulb refused to pay for the referal I've made and indeed me joining they have increased prices repeatedly and overcharge when I'm well in credit. Anyone else disappointed and not getting satisfactory responses?

How are you being overcharged? Are the unit rates you’re paying higher than what you expected them to be?

Don’t confuse the monthly payment with “the bill”.