Firmware update to fix our smart gas meters

Can someone from bulb please confirm the progress please of the firmware update that should fix our faulty gas smart meters? Thanks.

Surprise surprise no reply. I’m guessing this was just another made up excuse.

Can someone please reply. I will be contacting the ombudsmen tomorrow due to the complete shambles of smart meter installs.

Hi @tigermad,

Apologies for the late response. Our normal workings hours are Monday - Friday, 9-6pm.

I just took a look into your account and I see you have an open complaint with my colleague Georgie. She advised you we currently don’t have a current timescale for getting the gas meter commissioned remotely after being unsuccessful in removing your gas meter from your home area network (HAN), this is correct. Sadly we don’t have a current timeframe on this as it isn’t actioned by us, but rather the smart meter manufacturer.

We do really understand your frustration that your gas smart meter isn’t being read automatically. Please feel free to add this to your open complaint with my colleague.

@Trevor_at_Bulb thanks for the response. Can you please clarify what you mean by removing the gas meter from my home area network? I don’t want it removing I want it adding.

@Trevor_at_Bulb I emailed Georgia yesterday and no response.

Hi @Tigermad,

Apologies, we meant adding! I will reply to your email as soon as I can, we have time allocated for replying to open emails so will get round to this ASAP.