First Bill

I joined bulb several months ago. (about 6) My app tells me I’m in credit so I can see what I’ve paid but I have no statements. When will I get my first statement?

Assuming you have submitted readings, go to your account and monthly statements can be viewed/downloaded.

Hi Alison

Adding to what scudo mentions, you can expect your first bill 4 weeks after your switch date, which will be estimated if you don’t submit readings a few days before. I think I’m right in saying that Bulb will send you a message to send them accurate readings near the date, if you do prefer.

All the best :slight_smile:

@Alison76 We should be able to get a final bill to you early next week. Sorry for the delay.

I misread the question, so my sincere apologies…(I blame the Morocco v Iran footie match as rather boring) :slight_smile:

I misread the question, so my sincere apologies.....(I blame the Morocco v Iran footie match as rather boring) ☺
Au contraire - I think @"DanP at Bulb" misread the question.

Hi 198kHz

I thought so…Alison is wondering where her first bill, not final bill, is, surely? ( and don’t call me Shirley!)

Hopefully on Monday, will be re-read and Dan or another Bulb representative will be on the case to sort out Alison’s query.

@IanB

I’m guessing that Alison is actually looking for her statements regardless of whether this is the first or final version. I think the answer scudo gave earlier is correct, which is to go to the “Payments and Statement” of her account and locate the “Download statement” option.

Okey dokey cheers Allanr :slight_smile:

( Portugal v Spain…cracking footie )

@198kHz You are right, I meant to say first bill not final. Thanks for checking.

@Alison76 To clarify, we have had some issues generating your first bill which will be resolved this week and you will have a bill from us very soon. This will then be available online and via email.