First meter reading

We’re switching from SSE to bulb. Got our meter reading but struggling to add them. Any help would be great

@York_65
Try the following. Find the menu button and press to find member service

Press member service and it should bring up another screen with menu on

Press menu and you should find a screen where you can press sign in

It seems a long way round and someone else may know an easier route but that’s how I can find my account if I need to however I have the app on my phone which is working perfectly fine for me
Have you tried downloading the app to your phone?

I would be interested to know if you can do it.

Totally incompetent company. After two months my account is still not in order. They employ kids on minimum wage so don’t expect any common sense from these clowns

Listen to this Bulb. Shut down the company and stop playing at energy providing. You haven’t got a clue.

Totally incompetent company. After two months my account is still not in order. They employ kids on minimum wage so don't expect any common sense from these clowns

Hi @Seano

I’m sorry that you are not happy with the way we’ve dealt with your complaint. I can assure you that the complaints team do their best to help our members where we can. If you’d like to discuss any further concerns, please don’t hesitate to drop me a message. I’ll do my best to help.

We’re a B Corp and Living wage employer meaning that our team are paid a fair wage and are all highly motivated to provide the best member service we can. I’m sorry if we let you down on this occasion.