Fit payment for solar panels

I have transferred my FIT payments from Bulb to Good Energy. All has been completed for a while now. Taking into account the final generation reading, Bulb owe me in excess of 40 Pounds. When will this be paid?

Hey @DaveDB,

Can I just confirm you’ve definitely transferred both your energy and FIT payments from Bulb to Good Energy?

If so - it looks like our next payment round is due in January when we could look to make the payment out to you. I’ll just raise this with the team to check in for you.

– Daisy :bulb:

Hi - Yes, energy was transferred first, then a month or so later, I transferred the FIT payments . Good Energy have confirmed that all is set up at their end. I would have thought I should have received the balance owed to me on the last payment cycle?

David Bell
Mob 07791696438

Hi @DaveDB :wave:

The solar team have confirmed you’ll receive the payment within the first 2 weeks of January :sun_with_face:

– Meg

1 Like

Okay, the first two weeks of January have past and I haven’t received payment or indeed any communication from them at all. Can I reiterate, I am no longer with Bulb for my FIT payments, but this is the balance I am owed, up to the date I left.

Okay, the first two weeks of January have past and I haven’t received payment or indeed any communication from them at all. Can I reiterate, I am no longer with Bulb for my FIT payments, but this is the balance I am owed, up to the date I left.

Hi @DaveDB

I’m sorry you’re still waiting on your FIT payment. They were made on Monday this week so please could you let me know if you’re still waiting on it?

– Meg :bulb:

The payment has been made. We’re all done with what is owed me now.

Okay great, apologies again for the delay @DaveDB

– Meg :bulb: