Flatmate moving out and final bill needed

Hi, we’ve not received a bill for our gas & electric in over a year. My flatmate moved out on Monday and I need a bill for our energy usage up to that point so they can either get their share of the refund or pay in money owed. I don’t want to do the moving house thing as I am remaining in the flat.

Please can I be sent a bill for our energy usage up to the most recent meter readings entered?

You might not want to, but you’ll have to. You don’t have both your names on the bill, which is correct since you likely don’t want a financial link between the two of you. This means that your flatmate has to follow the moving out procedure and you should follow the moving in procedure. The fact you’re not moving in but just remaining in the property is irrelevant to the poorly-named process.