Fo

P

Hello

Hello

Did you check out: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003405632-How-do-Bulb-payments-and-statements-work-

@Clooney I can’t see that there is any credit on your account, could you let me know what your address is if you direct message me on here?

Good evening, can I have my credit back please?

Well it’s strange because I was £160 in credit then I paid £80 and bill came to £71 and now im only in £1 of credit? 160+80-71 leaves £169 not £1???

Z

Purely an observation and not directed at anyone.

When I had the same sort of query with my prevision suppliers I would have contacted them direct via email so that I had written details of our discussion. I’m not even sure if they had a community type forum.

By the same token if I want a refund or have any other account issues with my Bulb account I would contact Bulb direct via email. No way would I post personal details on an open forum.

@Alessio I’ve sent back your credit on the last statement to your direct debit.

@Clooney Hmm, I can’t see these numbers that you’re referring to. Dropping an email with your address and the query to help@bulb.co.uk would be the best way to progress this so that we can explain what’s happened on the account.