For the love of humanity, please recognise that you've fitted a Smart meter to my home

I had a SMETS2 meter (with the IHD3) fitted on June 26th 2019, fast approaching 6 months ago. Bulb still has my old meter down and will not accept any meter reading that I give from the new meter. (Which I’m doing manually, as the old meter is still listed)
I’ve had support tickets and assurances that things would be sorted - I’ve sent photos of the new meter, but Bulb’s computer still says no.
How can I get this fixed please?

I think there are many of us in the same situation. I had a both gas and electricity smart meters fitted June 6th. I have a IHD3 still running zigbee version 2.2.0 and only my gas is being displayed.

See the response below I got from Bulb this afternoon seeking a solution to the issues. (I stopped actively chasing this several months but thought I get some closure this time). Not sure if it’s relevant but I’m in South Yorkshire

Agents response

Hmm okay, looks like the electricity meter hasn’t been commissioned properly unfortuanately

There are various, complex errors that could have occurred during the commissioning process, and we’re investigating why these may happen and finding a fix. Although we cannot confirm at the moment, which error your commissioning hit, I’ll explain about our two most common ones.

The first error we are facing is connecting meters to the Home Area Network, which links the meters and the communications hub. If your meters fail to join this network, we cannot communicate with them or receive their readings. The second error is uploading Bulb’s security credentials onto the meter. If we’re unable to upload our credentials, we leave the meter in a dumb mode for security reasons. We’re working on remotely solving the root cause of these errors, and various other ones. Once we have a fix, we will attempt to remotely commission your smart electric meter, to resolve the issue from our end, without the need for another engineer revisit.

It’s not always the case that another engineer visit will fix the issue, as our engineer wouldn’t have left your home without trying everything they could to connect your meters to the smart network. Because of this, we’re not yet able to send an engineer out as we need to look into the error first.

Since your electric meter wasn’t commissioned, your In Home Display won’t show your electric usage. It should be able to show your gas usage data. . It should be able to show your gas usage data - so if it’s not can you please report that here https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/smart/ihd-issues . This also means we’ll need you to continue to submit electric readings to us, otherwise we’ll have to estimate your statements. You can do this by heading to the “Energy usage” section of your Bulb Account, scroll down and click “Submit a meter reading”.

Finally I also sent images of my meter and the agent told me

I’ll update the meters to our system now, it’ll take about a week - once it’s done you should be able to submit both electric and gas readings in the bulb account

this wont fix the commissioning issue though

unfortunately that will be a while longer, the smart team are looking at ways of solving