Forgot to use a referral code when singing up

Hi I forgot to use my referral when I signed up is it possible to still use as I got confused as to how this should be done

Hi I forgot to use my referral when I signed up is it possible to still use as I got confused as to how this should be done the referral is bulb.co.uk/refer/*****

Referral links are not allowed on this forum, will you please remove the link from your post by clicking on the cogwheel at the side of the post and select Edit?

After you have done this it would be best if you contact the Bulb team direct via the details on this link: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb- and explain to them the circumstances for the non use of the link.

HI there @Kerry86 as @Allanr says I’m sure we’ll be able to see if we can get that referral credit added on, if you wouldn’t mind firing an email over to help@bulb.co.uk with that link you were meaning to use. If you could edit it out of your previous comment, though, that’d be great

I rang up with a similar request, the response was “I don’t know what you’re on about to be honest”.
I solved the problem by cancelling my application, waiting a week and then re-applying using the link. Haven’t had the £50 yet though - how long does that take I wonder?

I rang up with a similar request, the response was "I don't know what you're on about to be honest". I solved the problem by cancelling my application, waiting a week and then re-applying using the link. Haven't had the £50 yet though - how long does that take I wonder?

When you switch.