Freindly Credit - New to bulb

Hi everyone

I have just switched to bulb from eon, this is the first time I have swited energy supplier and was wondering if the bulb prepayment offers “friendly credit”, for example with eon if my meter ran out of emergency credit the electricity would stay on from 7pm to 9.30am allowing me time to get the kids to school and go to the shop.

Hi everyone

I have just switched to bulb from eon, this is the first time I have swited energy supplier and was wondering if the bulb prepayment offers “friendly credit”, for example with eon if my meter ran out of emergency credit the electricity would stay on from 7pm to 9.30am allowing me time to get the kids to school and go to the shop.

I have no experience of pre-payments meters, wonder if this article helps: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360019836271-What-happens-if-I-run-out-of-credit-on-a-prepayment-meter-

Hi everyone

I have no experience of pre-payments meters, wonder if this article helps: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360019836271-What-happens-if-I-run-out-of-credit-on-a-prepayment-meter-

That’s great thank you.

Hi everyone

I have just switched to bulb from eon, this is the first time I have swited energy supplier

Welcome to bulb. Enjoy your stay B)

Will my friendly credit activate on a Sunday as I can’t get to a top up shop till Monday

Will my friendly credit activate on a Sunday as I can't get to a top up shop till Monday

Um NUM shibeye

Nice brilliant take it your into Indiana Jones

I don’t get the reference :s Can you help me out with this @kirstybroadfiel?

We’ve written a handy guide about what happens if you run out of credit on a prepayment meter.

If you still have any questions, please let me know!

1 Like
I don't get the reference :s Can you help me out with this @kirstybroadfiel?

We’ve written a handy guide about what happens if you run out of credit on a prepayment meter.

If you still have any questions, please let me know!

“Om namah shivay” is what they chant in Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom, loosely translated it means "i donate myself to shiv (hindu god of destruction) - It is usually used in times of peril for protection of someones soul.

As to why… maybe he/she’s ever so slightly crazy? :wink:

Eleanor most companies offer friendly credit from 8pm Saturday through to 9am Monday as a lot of shops close on a Sunday is this the case with bulb.