Gas an electric

So I have just joined bulb its telling me its gna be 105 an month is that for both gas an electric a month or dos it mean 105 for gas an 105 for electric please let me know

If you submitted readings for both gas & elec then it will be £105 as a total.

It hasn’t asked me for meter readings yet

When I signed up for it I ticked gas an electric an to pay monthly an it gave me that figure

When I signed up for it I ticked gas an electric an to pay monthly an it gave me that figure

The £105 quoted will be your DD, that remains constant regardless of how much or little energy you use the theory being you accumulate a credit balance during the summer which pays for higher usage during winter.
They will request a meter reading a couple of days before the next DD is due.

So I have just joined bulb its telling me its gna be 105 an month is that for both gas an electric a month or dos it mean 105 for gas an 105 for electric please let me know

If you selected gas and electricity when you joined Bulb then £105 will be the total cost for the supply of both energy supplies.

Thank you just 1 more thing do I need to top up old metre from now as I’m sure it said not to but I’m not sure don’t want to credit the meter if I don’t have to

Thank you just 1 more thing do I need to top up old metre from now as I'm sure it said not to but I'm not sure don't want to credit the meter if I don't have to

If you have a prepayment meter, then you’ll remain on a prepayment meter after your switch, and it means you’ve selected the wrong option when getting your quote. One of the questions you would have been asked is “How do you pay for your gas and electric?” with options being “both by direct debit” or “one or both by top-up”. Given you top up your meter, you should have selected “top up”.

This applies only for normal meters. If you have a “smart” prepayment meter, then Bulb don’t support those and it will indeed become a “credit” meter where you make monthly payments by direct debit. If this is the case, best talk to Bulb directly before starting your switch to work out how to handle at what point you should stop topping up.

Thankyou an yes I have a smart meters on both gas and electric an I top up by an app on my phone so what’s the beSt thing I can do now

If this is the case, best talk to Bulb directly before starting your switch to work out how to handle at what point you should stop topping up.
As Hooloovoo states, contact Bulb. Use the help button for contact info.
Thankyou an yes I have a smart meters on both gas and electric an I top up by an app on my phone so what's the beSt thing I can do now

Best contact Bulb I think, they’ll be able to tell you how to proceed and what will happen with your existing credit balance on the meters.