gas and electricity costs

Can you tell me how much of my monthly direct debit is for gas and how much for electricity. Or where I can find a bill stating this?

Can you tell me how much of my monthly direct debit is for gas and how much for electricity. Or where I can find a bill stating this?

It doesn’t quite work like that. The cost of your gas and electric are added together to arrive at the direct debit payments. Alternatively you could work out your gas and electric costs as a percentage of your total cost and use these same percentages on your direct debit payments.

It will vary from month to month, and is itemised on the first page of the statement:

Cost of your energy this month
Electricity - £ 39.46
Gas - £ 10.16
Subtotal - £ 49.62

Statements can be downloaded here - https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/payments-and-statements

Hi @lindaemg - As 198kHz and Allanr have said, it’s best to deduce it from a bill, using the monthly amounts, or our expected annual usages to see the percentages. If you go from a very recent bill be aware that gas is likely to be substantially lower than what you’ll use in winter.