gas meter reading not visible?

Hi there,
I recently switched to bulb and submitted my electricity and gas readings shortly before the switch. Now I got my final bills from the old provider and the electricity bill used the actual reading but the gas one used an estimated reading which shows way higher usage than the actual one.
So yesterday I went online to submit new readings here at bulb and also look at the old values. No problem for electricity, I can see both, my initial and my new reading. But for gas, there is nothing visible - not even the reading I submitted yesterday. What could have happened? I am mostly worried about double-paying for the gas I have been using - or actually haven’t even used yet.
Will be thankful for any advice!
Best wishes!

OK, I settled the readings with the old provider. Please let me know if you need me to re-submit the gas reading(s), in case they really have disappeared from the system.

Hi Marie,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I can see you have an IGT (Independent gas transporter) for your gas which unfortunately slows down the communications between suppliers. We have definitely put your readings in but they are just delayed sending over to your previous supplier because of this.

This should get through soon and your previous supplier will reissue your final bill to this. :smile:

Please let me know if you have any other questions.