Gas Meter Reading

Once again I have been asked to submit a monthly meter reading - no problem, however the bulb response, once again, is to the effect that "this is not what we were expecting, take a photo etc. etc!
My Gas Meter reading clearly shows 359.875m3 - it’s a Smart Meter issued by others however the display is clear - 359.875m3.
Should Bulb consider this to be not what they expect then please send out a meter reader and confirm the readings because that’s what the meter shows!

Regards,

Paul

Once again I have been asked to submit a monthly meter reading - no problem, however the bulb response, once again, is to the effect that "this is not what we were expecting, take a photo etc. etc! My Gas Meter reading clearly shows 359.875m3 - it's a Smart Meter issued by others however the display is clear - 359.875m3. Should Bulb consider this to be not what they expect then please send out a meter reader and confirm the readings because that's what the meter shows!

Regards,

Paul

Did you enter 359 as your meter reading?

When you attempt to enter your reading does it have a reading in the “Previous gas reading” box, and is this showing less than 359?

Hi @diandpaul_1953 thanks for getting in touch and explaining. I’ve added this reading for you now, and I’ve altered the expectation of our system so this won’t happen in future.

Many thanks Euan!