Gas meter reading

Hi,

My monthly gas meter reading seems to fluctuate drastically month to month. I’ve found that my meter sometimes displays a reading that is lower than the previous months reading. Is this normal?

My first reading (in March 2019) was 00451 but this month my meter is showing as 00157. Are Bulb still able to accurately calculate my usage despite this discrepancy? I don’t want to end up paying too much or not enough each month!

I always submit photos of the meter to show I’m not reading the meter incorrectly.

Grateful for any advice.

Many thanks,

Stewart

I would discuss with Bulb, the help button will give you contact info.

Hi,

My monthly gas meter reading seems to fluctuate drastically month to month. I’ve found that my meter sometimes displays a reading that is lower than the previous months reading. Is this normal?

My first reading (in March 2019) was 00451 but this month my meter is showing as 00157. Are Bulb still able to accurately calculate my usage despite this discrepancy? I don’t want to end up paying too much or not enough each month!

I always submit photos of the meter to show I’m not reading the meter incorrectly.

Grateful for any advice.

Many thanks,

Stewart

This sounds like a faulty meter. Please call us on 0300 30 30 635 if you haven’t already so we can get this fixed for you.