Gas Meter Readings

Hello,

I’ve recently joined Bulb after leaving another provider. I’ve recently been providing weekly meter readings to ensure I receive an accurate bill, as previously I have been overcharged on my use with a previous provider (Green Network Energy) £800 for 5 months worth. When submitting my gas readings through the Bulb app I receive an error message stating “This looks very different from what we’re expecting. Click submit to send it anyway.” I’ve also noticed that even after submitting my reading and having a confirmation email from Bulb the readings are still not showing on my account.

My gas readings are:
28/01/19 - 2294
07/02/19 - 2315
13/02/19 - 2321
20/02/19 - 2327

Do these readings seem to high or low?

We live in a 2 bedroom flat, middle floor and work Mon - Fri 9 - 5 so no useage during the day.

Any help would be much appreciated.

@JordanW

This is a public forum, you really need to contact the Bulb team direct to iron out your problem. Their contact details can be found on the Help page please click the Help button at the top of this page.

You don’t need to submit weekly readings to Bulb for accurate bills. Once a month is sufficient and ideally just a couple of days before your bill (i.e. statement is prepared), you will or should receive an email reminder from Bulb to submit your readings.