Gas reading not showing

I have given my readings for both gas and elec this month but my gas is not showing…I do not want an estimated bill so how can this be corrected

Same as above! Gave my reading then my eatimate was done on the same day and it’s massive in comparison! have submitted readings since and nothing on the gas side has changed… Electricity ones seem to up date fine. Should I just wait until my first Bill?

@julieb looks like we have both your electricity and gas readings :slight_smile: @NeilP your elec is fine, the gas read was overwritten by an industry estimate - we can dispute this if you are able to send in a photo of your gas read in weeks time

@“Freddie at Bulb” No problem, where do I send it? And how will I reference it? Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi @NeilP - just send it over to help@bulb.co.uk and we’ll get everything sorted asap. And as long as you send it from the email address you’ve got registered with Bulb (or include your name and postcode), we’ll be able to work everything out :slight_smile:

@julieb looks like we have both your electricity and gas readings :) @NeilP your elec is fine, the gas read was overwritten by an industry estimate - we can dispute this if you are able to send in a photo of your gas read in weeks time

Eh? :o So the customer submits a reading, and the system arbitrarily overrides it?
Shouldn’t it be flagged to the customer so they can check and re-submit?

@198kHz Its okay, turns out it was overridden because they had the wrong meter listed to my property, A common problem when living in a flat! Had the same issue when I switched to my previous supplier. Easily fixed with a photo!

@NeilP Ah, OK, thanks for the clarification. :slight_smile: