Gas Reading

Hi There, I have had an email requesting my latest meter readings. Unfortunately when I put my gas reading in it is saying this is different from what we are expecting. This is because you have input an estimated reading which is different to the actual meter reading that I supplied you when I was setting up my account. You definitely have my meter readings so I think you need to adjust something at your end.

Hi @DCorbett500

We’ve sent off a dispute for your meter readings to be corrected to the figure of 4354 just earlier today.
The dispute process will take a few weeks to complete, but once the old supplier agree to use your new figures, then both suppliers will update their billing to match this new figure.

This has happened to me as well and the estimate is way over my actual reading. I hope that over estimated reading is not the reading they sent to my old supplier otherwise my final bill from them will be wildly inaccurate.

This has happened to me as well and the estimate is way over my actual reading. I hope that over estimated reading is not the reading they sent to my old supplier otherwise my final bill from them will be wildly inaccurate.

Don’t have camera for uploading to you. Pensioner technophobe

@hrrrbrwl This happens more than we’d like with energy suppliers in the UK, but Bulb want to make the process of getting it corrected as easy as possible.

If you could send us a photo of your meter to help @bulb.co.uk that would be great. @jadrox , If you dont have a camera , pop your current readings in an email and we’ll use those.