Gas readings last gas readings not given to old supplier

Has anyone else had the same problem about readings not passed to old suppliers

@Sander007, gas readings are subject to a verfication process with a third party before they go to your previous supplier.

It can therefore take a little longer for them to be received.

If in doubt, just give Bulb a ring (0300 30 30 635) and they’ll be able to confirm whether or not the readings have been sent on their way.

For some reason, a lot of other suppliers are informing customers who are leaving them that readings are not being passed on, rather than informing of the process and the reasons why the readings may not yet have got through.

I switched from Scottish Power to Bulb and Scottish Power are advising me readings are different to those I supplied to Bulb.

@Andrew1962, it’s an odd situation but apparently the intermediary can determine that their estimate should be used for the switch rather than your actual meter readings.

I’d recommend giving Bulb a quick ring on Monday to determine why your readings do not appear to have been used.

Has anyone else had the same problem about readings not passed to old suppliers

Hi @Sander007 - I can see you’ve spoken with my team on this. Let us know if you still have other questions :slight_smile:

I switched from Scottish Power to Bulb and Scottish Power are advising me readings are different to those I supplied to Bulb.

@Andrew1962 I can’t find you in our systems. Could you let me know your account details and we’ll look into for you? You can get in touch on hello@bulb.co.uk or on 0300 30 30 635 too. Cheers.

Thanks again @mowcius for your help here :slight_smile: