Gas smart meter still not showing readings on account

Hi there!

Had new gas and elec smart meters fitted on 11/3, but have a few issues:

1. I got an email shortly after fitting from Bulb confirming that the smart meters are fitted and that you were ‘setting things up’ and that I’d ‘receive another email in 24-48 hours’. I don’t have that email yet. Are you still doing things?
  2. The IHD doesn’t show any gas readings still and just says ‘gas supply disconnected’. The fitter said it would take 24-48 hours to sync up but nothing has changed 96 hours on.
  3. When I went through the questionnaire to book the fitting I said for readings to be sent every 30 minutes, but looking in my account it’s still set to every 1 month. What’s going on with that? Is that still to be set by you guys?

Thanks.

Hello @S_D,

Welcome to Bulb’s community!

I’ve taken a look into the account and there are a few details I’d like to check with yourself to make sure this will get fully resolved. I’ve sent you an email asking for some more information and we’ll work on getting this fixed for you there.

I’ve also updated your smart meter settings to read every 30 mins, sorry that wasn’t initially added. Please allow 48 hours for this to update.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Freya @ Bulb

Thanks @Freya_at_Bulb,

I’ve replied to your email with the information you requested.

KR

Simon