"Gas Supply Disconnected" on IHD

Welcome back to community @wieslaw.kozbial :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m sorry for the ongoing issues with your IHD. I can see you tried the Bulb account fix yesterday and it wasn’t successful, but I can’t see a previous attempt. Please could you try the fix again in a few days as it can be attempted more than once.

Hi @jatritton - welcome to community :wave:

I’m sorry you’re having issues with your IHD too. Our system shows your attempted the fix in the Bulb account on the 24 December but it failed. Would you be able to attempt it again please?

– Meg :bulb:

Sorry, my bad and apologies. So you are able to fix it.
I have tried 2-3 days ago yet again (actually for the second time in history) and it is working now fine.

Glad to hear yours is sorted now . . . I’m still resetting every 3-4 days and have been since it was suggested to me in August without resolution :neutral_face:

Hi @nick85 ,

Welcome back to community.

I’m so sorry you’re still having issues with your In-Home Display (IHD). I can see you’ve tried to pair your IHD to the meter by following the instructions in your Bulb account a few times now, but that hasn’t worked. We’ve found this doesn’t fix the problem for a small number of IHDs.

We’ve reported this to the IHD manufacturer, and we’re working with them to find a solution. Once we’ve found a fix, we’ll be able to remotely update your IHD to get it working perfectly. If you’d like the update to happen automatically, you’ll need to make sure the IHD is connected to Wi-Fi.

I understand how disappointing it is that your IHD isn’t working as expected, but even though your IHD isn’t showing usage right now, we are still receiving your smart meter readings in your Bulb account. You can choose how often we receive your smart readings depending on how much detail you’d like to see in your account. Currently your readings are set up on daily.

Let me know you have any other questions for me.

-Suki :hibiscus: