Gave wrong meter reading 3 months ago

Hi, I must of given the wrong meter reading for electricity in February. Since then I have tried to submit readings but because they are much lower than the one in February, the system will not accept and asked for a photo of the meter. This was uploaded on the 30th May. I have since tried again to submit a reading, but with the same automated response on my account. I uploaded another photo on the 3rd June on the readings section.
I have also emailed to help@bulb.co.uk with the issue on my account and uploaded the 2 last electricity meter readings. I have not had a response and the correction has still not been done on my account.
How can I get this solved?
Thanks for any help.

I would use the online chat tomorrow. You can do it from 9am-5pm I believe. I have found this to be a very useful thing to do

Hi, I must of given the wrong meter reading for electricity in February. Since then I have tried to submit readings but because they are much lower than the one in February, the system will not accept and asked for a photo of the meter. This was uploaded on the 30th May. I have since tried again to submit a reading, but with the same automated response on my account. I uploaded another photo on the 3rd June on the readings section. I have also emailed to help@bulb.co.uk with the issue on my account and uploaded the 2 last electricity meter readings. I have not had a response and the correction has still not been done on my account. How can I get this solved? Thanks for any help.

Did you manage to get this issue sorted?

i am having the same problems . getting really fed up with this lack of service

i am having the same problems . getting really fed up with this lack of service

So you gave the wrong meter readings?

I would use the online chat tomorrow. You can do it from 9am-5pm I believe. I have found this to be a very useful thing to do

Thanks for suggestion to use the online chat. I got a response within the hour and my account was all updated to reflect the correct current meter readings.
Next time I have an issue, I will just go straight the online chat, my email was obviously not the route to take to get a response.
Thanks again.

I’m glad it’s sorted.