Getting a PDF statement to use as proof of address

Hello,
How do I go about getting a PDF statement or bill that I can then use as proof of address for a bank account application?
Thanks,
Conor

Hi,
If you log in to myBulb and go to Statements & Payments, there will be a link to click for PDF statement.

Hi, I’ve had a look there already. I don’t think I have been sent a bill yet since I joined Bulb so maybe that’s why there’s no PDF. Will I have to wait until I am sent my first bill or can a statement be generated before then that I can download?

Thanks

@conor1882 A bill will be available when you have been with Bulb a month, until then the welcome pack that we initially sent should be suitable for proof of address, we can resend this if you require!

Hi Conor, you’ll have ti wait for your first bill I’m afraid, which will be on 19 October, Hope that helps. Owen

Hello, How do I go about getting a PDF statement or bill that I can then use as proof of address for a bank account application? Thanks, Conor

Hi,
Maybe confirm that your bank will accept a copy, as some places want an actual statement etc, rather than a copy of one.
:slight_smile:

I hope it is OK to mention this and ask here. I found my first Bulb bill as a pdf attachment and can read it clearly on line. When printing it is too pale and feint to read. Everything else prints normally.

Is this right enough or is there a reason why the print is too feint to read, thank you?

When printing it is too pale and feint to read. Everything else prints normally.
It may depend on how your laptop/printer is set up, I often use photoshop to edit contrast etc for documents.