Getting diffrent referal links each time?

hi I received a my referral link via email when I signed up to bulb last week, yet when I log into my account its completely different , its showing a different link

whats going on and which is the correct link to use, surely it should be the same in email I had aswell as online?

Hey @paul8834 welcome back to Bulb, any of your 3 referral links will work :money_mouth_face:

Your most recent one can be found here: https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/refer

Have a great weekend :slight_smile:

James W

but why am I getting different links each time, surely it should be one link per account ?

Looks like you got 1 when you joined Bulb the first time, a second when we ran a promotion to give a boosted bonus and the third was generated when you signed up again recently.

James W

Again today I get an email with a diffrent referral link, why are they always diffrent to the one shown in my new online account?

No idea, have you tried contacting the Bulb team direct I suggest via Chat?

Yes all I got was it could /might/think because I had an old account in 2017. Yet that still doesn’t explain why I keep getting diffrent links this is the 4th in total now that’s diffrent yo my new account,
Doesn’t really fill you with confidence when you cant even answer/resolve a simple question

Most customers complain because they don’t get any not because they get to many. Just use them all and see which ones work

1. All customers get 1 refurral link in their account

2. Why would I use all my links just to find out which one works?? when it should just be one I need

Whole point of this post is to find out why I’m getting diffrent links!

is that not 4x the money 4x as fast

if you have nothing constructive to say please stop wasting our time with useless posts

[quote=“paul8834, post:11, topic:75231, full:true”]
if you have nothing constructive to say please stop wasting our time with useless posts
Why are you wasting your non -constructive time reading these non constructive useless posts?

again if you have nothing better to say go away and stop posting irrelevant posts that as nothing to do with my question

I’m going away now fed up replying to your irrelevant, non constructive posts

glad to hear it , bye

Bye, but never fear I might return, I’ll be back

eyes and brain before mouth
looks like you got 1 when you joined Bulb the first time, a second when we ran a promotion to give a boosted bonus and the third was generated when you signed up again recently.
tis the season to be jolly, tra la la la la
Looks like you got 1 when you joined Bulb the first time, a second when we ran a promotion to give a boosted bonus and the third was generated when you signed up again recently
James W