Given wrong meter reading

Help Im cuurently mamanging my fathers accout as well as my own and I have just switched to bulb but have given my meters readings on my fathers accout. How do I change this?

Hey @Mills075

Not a problem, if you log into your father’s account and head to the following link, you’ll be able to resubmit the correct readings without a problem. Here it is:

If you find you’re still having issues, give a quick email and be able to help you out in no time.

Hope this helps,

Hey @Mills075 if you drop us an email at with the meter readings and the property they correspond to, we can get them corrected for you.