Group Action Against Bulb for removing ability to check your account/usage/payment.

I it time we collectively sued Bulb for hiding the information we need away from its customers, with a shoddy website?

I it time we collectively sued Bulb for hiding the information we need away from its customers, with a shoddy website?

Please be very precise as to what Bulb is hiding from you and what is shoddy about their website?

No, it’s not time. You’re being utterly ridiculous. Is this the most important thing you’ve got to worry about?

No, it's not time. You're being utterly ridiculous. Is this the most important thing you've got to worry about?

Spot on. I was being polite in my response to the OP. Should be interesting to see the detailed response of the OP.

Hi @Marygl

We’ve not removed the ability for our members to check their account, payment or usage details. You can view these all on your Bulb account.

If you are unable to get in to your Bulb account, I can help you out with this. Could you drop me a private message on Community with your full name, postcode and email address so I can investigate what has gone on here?

@Marygl I would love to know what you think they are hiding. As it stands, I have access to my monthly payments, my statements, my current balance, the access to change my DD, my tariff and my ability to submit readings.

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to join you in court as I don’t think I have much of a case, but enjoy it and good luck!!!