Have moved out and don't have electricity reading

I have moved out and couldn’t do the electricity reading. I had an electricity pay as you go metre. I do have a photo of the amount in £ on the pay as you go box. How can I end my contract with bulb?
I do have the exact gas metre reading.

Hi @laryna108,

I’ve sent you an email so we can get this sorted for you :slightly_smiling_face: