Have since left

I have recently left Bulb and just received my final bill. I am in credit by more than a £200. I cancelled my DD early as I did not want to create an even larger credit. How do I get my rebate if I no longer have a DD with you?

Hi @Royston_Vasey_No1

Sorry to hear that you’ve now left Bulb, but don’t worry about receiving your refund, we’ll still be able to return this to you.

Even if you’ve cancelled your direct debit, we’re still able to send this back to your account which you used to pay us from, it may just take a little longer to process.

If you have any more questions about this, please let us know!


Thanks for the speedy reply Freya.