Help am I too late

I’ve just been on and switched to Bulb this afternoon from my current supplier but thought I’d be able to go on somewhere after I’d switched to put in the friends refer info so that he and I would qualify for the £50 offered. But find that I should have done this BEFORE putting in all my details and switching. Is there any way that Bulb will be able to add this to my account so that I and my friend don’t miss out please?

Hi Talby - first thing, don’t worry. I have read elsewhere on the forum that new users have rung up Bulb (they are a very good contact centre), and explained the situation. They should be able to help you as long as you have the details of the person/account that should have referred you. Just give them a call on Monday to see what they might be able to do. Hope that helps and good luck! :slight_smile:

Hi @Talby, as @ishyfishydishy says, Bulb are normally more than happy to honour referrals if you have the name and referral link of the person who referred you.

Best thing would be to catch them on the web chat (here, bottom right) or give them a ring (0300 30 30 635) on Monday morning to see what they can do for you.

Hi @Talby - these guys are right, if you signed up via our website, then just send us through your friends name and referral link and we can add the credit for you :slight_smile: