Help Articles: Bulb Account and App

Hello. Today I spoke once again with my previous supplier. He told me that they would no longer object and I would be able to switch to you. I hope to become your customer as soon as possible. Have a nice evening.

Hey @kakakatya :wave:

Thanks for letting us know. I can see that we’ve already reapplied for your gas, which is due to join us on 19th August. As you’ve just confirmed that your current supplier is fine for both fuels to switch away, I’ll reapply for your electricity as well.

Your electricity is now due to join us on 26th August, all being well. We’ll email you to remind you to give opening readings around the start dates for both gas and electricity.

We look forward to having you with us :relaxed:

Any questions, do let us know of course.

Many thanks,

Niamh :bulb:

I want to swith to pay monthly how do I do it?

Hi @grimesloujade - welcome to Community :wave:

So to switch you over to pay monthly we just need to run a soft credit check. If you pass, we’ll then be able to switch you over without having to send an engineer out. Because you are already on smart pay as you go, our smart team will be able to change the meter remotely to a smart credit meter - which would mean you’d be paying monthly and your meter would send through monthly readings automatically :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re happy with this just let me know and I’ll book in your soft credit check.

All the best,
Megan

Yes that will be fine. Can you let me know the outcome please

Okay great, I’ve just requested that for you @grimesloujade :slightly_smiling_face:

We should get the results at the beginning of next week.

All the best,
Megan

Hello. I am happy to switch to you… :grinning:

На пт, 20.08.2021 г. в 10:42 ч. megan_at_bulb via Bulb <bulb@discoursemail.com> написа:

Hello, You said that on August 19 you will switch my gas meter to you. Do I have to do something because it hasn’t happened yet? Greetings.

На чт, 5.08.2021 г. в 12:06 ч. Niamh via Bulb <bulb@discoursemail.com> написа:

Hey @kakakatya, it looks like it was cancelled again :thinking: I’ve restarted the application for your gas so it should start with us on 10/09

Your elec is with us a from 26/08 though so you should be able to log into your Bulb Account as submit meter readings from the 21st August for elec and 5th Sept for gas as well. Let us know if you have any trouble! :blush:

Cannot log into my account only option is to come on here. Please help

Hi @Bethjayne1 - welcome to Community :wave:

So it looks like your email is still registered to your old account. So I’ve just sent you an email to set up a password for your new account. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to log in.

– Meg :bulb:

Hello, I created a new account on the 8th of September for my new address (having used Bulb in my previous address as well) and was told that the accounts would merge. It has been quite a few days now and every time I log in I still access the old account with the old address and no way to submit new meter readings for the new address. Have I done something wrong or do I still need to wait a bit longer? Thanks

Hi @kkderekleung :wave:

Welcome to Bulb Community!

I’ve just sent you an email with a link to get logged in to your new account. Let me know if you have any other issues with this.

Thanks,
Cara :bulb:

When I log into my account, it keeps taking me to this community page and I can’t submit readings or anything. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi @SFlet - welcome to the Bulb Community. :wave:

I’ve sent you a private message now asking for details so I can get this sorted for you. Could you get back to me there?

This is the same for me too. Really would appreciate some help.

@rebeccapawley - so sorry we missed this Rebecca! Did you manage to sort this all out okay?