Help! Can't sign in...

Keep getting -

“Error Message
Couldn’t find your account. Please enter the address where you receive your Bulb Account emails.
Email help@bulb.co.uk if you need a hand.”

Tried different browsers and different PC’s.

Hi @HappyChappy ,

I would guess there’s an email mismatch somewhere (when you signed up you may have entered the email address with a typo, you could be doing that now or Bulb’s systems may have had a coughing fit when transferring the data to their systems and it got corrupted). As the message states, it’ll be best to email Bulb at help@bulb.co.uk as we fellow customers will have no idea how to help.

Hello Richy, thank you for your reply.

It’s strange as it’s only started today, i’ve been able to log in fine for the last 3 months with no problems.

I will send them an email, only posted on here as I was under the impression that some Bulb customer service reps use this board and it would be quicker to get a response.

Weird, it’s just started to let me log in again.

Must have been some gremlins messing about somewhere!

All is fine now!

The app isn’t displaying correctly. Readings simply displays the word ‘readings’ and nothing else. Payments tab is a blank screen and referrals ‘account is missing a display name. Were working to fix this’ clearly the app is down.

I was under the impression that some Bulb customer service reps use this board and it would be quicker to get a response.

Yep, they do use the board - but it ‘feels’ like they swing by around once a day and then leave us to cause mischief the rest of the time :wink: If people are lucky and their post is on ‘page 1’ and Bulb staff log in at the right time and see it, it might be quicker - but for guaranteed responses, email or phone is best.

I was under the impression that some Bulb customer service reps use this board and it would be quicker to get a response.

Yep, they do use the board - but it ‘feels’ like they swing by around once a day and then leave us to cause mischief the rest of the time :wink: If people are lucky and their post is on ‘page 1’ and Bulb staff log in at the right time and see it, it might be quicker - but for guaranteed responses, email or phone is best.

Thanks for that Richy, handy to know for future issues that might pop up!

Afternoon all,

We’ve had some log in problems over the last 1 hour, which are now fixed.

Should be all working for you now.