Help me find the good lighting for my room

So I was struggling to find the good lighting for my room ( 12m2, yellow walls ). I abandoned the idea of using CFLs or LEDs because they flicker ( checked with “shaking hand” method, this PWM effect was pretty stressing to me ) no matter how much I spend on them. And halogens give me some kind of weird headaches and eye strain. I don’t know if it because:

• they are too bright: I use hanging lamp with 3 x 42 watts lightbulbs or standing lamp with one 60watts halogen lightbulb for 12 m2 room.

• cloches don’t do good job with diffusing the light ( halogen llighbulbs have clear glass, the hanging lamp has pretty open, cone shaped cloches - I can see the lightbulbs whenever I look up from my desk; and standing lamp, although open only upwards, has cheap plastic cloche

The above posting is funny!!! Bulb are an energy company supplying electricity, NOT a lighting shop. Ha Ha

The above posting is funny!!! Bulb are an energy company supplying electricity, NOT a lighting shop. Ha Ha
The joke is on you @ky326vvb ;) OK, it should have been in the "Everything but Bulb" section, but it's a perfectly valid question for an energy company's customer forum.