Help! No card just moved in and can't top up

Help, I moved into a house with a bulb pre payment meter but its not got any space for the card bit and I cant add a payment method to the online thing, I was PROMISED when we purchased the house it wasn’t a key card payment thing but it clearly is so I am almost out of credit and have no idea what to do I made an account but don’t have cards to top up and can’t add a payment on the app or anything? Never used this type of thing and am changing back to my old provider who uses direct debit but that will take another 15 days, I called bulb as soon as their lines opend at 9am but no way to get through as can only call on my break at work and was always on hold, they only open the lines Mon to Fri 9-5 we moved in on fri so had no way to get help over the weekend ,can anyone help ? I am totally clueless on how to top up if I have no option on the app or a card???

Hi @amber_bambie1,

I hope this issue is resolved now, but if its not please can you give us a call through to our emergency line on 0300 303 0635 so that we can take a look into what’s happening and ensure you get this sorted. Our current wait times are around 4 minutes so you should be able to get through to someone ASAP.

Georgie