Help us test our Help Centre

Would you fancy coming to Bulb HQ to help us test out some new features for our Help Centre? We’re testing an AI-based solution to suggest help articles and we want to make sure you find this useful. We’d really appreciate input from members before we roll it out.

We’d like to observe how people use it, so we need people in person. It’ll be at 68 Hanbury Street in London this week on Thursday, whenever’s best for you. We’ll pay your travel expenses, and we’ll give you a £20 gift to say thanks for helping out.

If you’re interested, let us know. We’d be delighted to have you.

Sounds interesting - would love to try it some time, but too short notice for this Thursday for me I’m afraid. Let me know if you need testing remotely at some future stage.

Sounds interesting - would love to try it some time, but too short notice for this Thursday for me I'm afraid. Let me know if you need testing remotely at some future stage.

Yes, it is a bit late notice. We’ll probably hold off until the new year if we get no takers before then, so we’ll let you know :slight_smile:

I would travel down but I can’t do Thursday. I’m probably not the best person either as you’d be paying travel expenses to and from Leeds…

If you could do it on a weekend with more notice I could probably do it.

Thanks everyone. We’re now hoping to test with a few members on the 11th and the 12th of Jan. Would any of you be interested @mowcius @thirstforwine @katherine244

It’ll be for about an hour or so if you’re free.

We’ll happily pay your travel expenses @mowcius, but it might be a bit far to come just for that. So if you’d like to come and meet Team Bulb, then great, but please don’t feel pressured into coming :slight_smile:

I think I could maybe do it for an hour in the afternoon of the 12th if that helped

We'll happily pay your travel expenses @mowcius, but it might be a bit far to come just for that. So if you'd like to come and meet Team Bulb, then great, but please don't feel pressured into coming :)
I haven't been to the big city for a while so I might be able to make a day of it. It would be good to meet the team!

I’ll try and work out logistics and get back to you. It’s only just over 2 hours each way on the train.

Great, thanks @mowcius and @thirstforwine! Caroline will get in touch to find out when’s best for you to head on down.

Is there room for one more!?

Is there room for one more!?

Absolutely! I’ll ask Caroline to drop you an email too.

Friday should work for me. I’ve emailed Caroline back.

Am I allowed to wear my Bulb t-shirt? :wink: