help

why are you asking for a meter reading for my gas when i have NOT switched my gas
and you have cancelled my electricity switch numerous times. and you are saying you are taking payment on 9th when i have taken the money out of the account and I will get charged if you attempt to take money . i have also tried numerous times to cancel my online account without success

why are you asking for a meter reading for my gas when i have NOT switched my gas and you have cancelled my electricity switch numerous times. and you are saying you are taking payment on 9th when i have taken the money out of the account and I will get charged if you attempt to take money . i have also tried numerous times to cancel my online account without success

Call them tomorrow
0300 303 0635

hiya samenergy
I have been no answer ill just have to keep ringing till they do something ive been like this since about 5th september.
thanks for yoyur help

hiya samenergy I have been no answer ill just have to keep ringing till they do something ive been like this since about 5th september. thanks for yoyur help

Call Mon-Fri. Theres always a 15 minute queue but they will answer. Dont opt for the call back, just wait :slight_smile:

I will thankyou SamEnergy
im gonna go phone them now