hi who do i email about exit fees?

hi just received my final bill and it has an extra £70 exit fees. Plus who do i get in touch with regarding home warm discount and being a disabled customer getting put on the registrar to help quick if i get a power cut

help@bulb.co.uk with a copy of your final bill showing exit fees.

Regarding Warm Home Discount and being a priority customer, the same email address but I’d possibly put it in a different email to make things simpler on Bulb’s end.

hi just received my final bill and it has an extra £70 exit fees.

Click “Help” at the top.
Type “exit fees” in the Google-like search box.
The first result returned contains the information you require.

Plus who do i get in touch with regarding home warm discount

Click “Help” at the top.
Type “warm home discount” in the Google-like search box.

and being a disabled customer getting put on the registrar to help quick if i get a power cut

Click “Help” at the top.
Type “disabled” in the Google-like search box.

Hi @jp2002parry ,

From Claiming exit fees charged by your previous supplier – Bulb (searching ‘Help’ for ‘exit fees’):

If you leave with 7 weeks or less left on your contract with your old supplier you shouldn’t have any exit fees. But if you are charged, we’ll refund them up to £120, or £60 per fuel.

To request a refund, fill in this form. We’ll need a copy of your final bill as proof of exit fees. Please make sure the address, bill date and exit fee charges are clearly displayed.

and searching Help for ‘warm home’ gives The Warm Home Discount – Bulb :

There are two ways that you can qualify for the Warm Home Discount scheme:

you get the Guarantee Credit element of Pension Credit - known as the ‘core group’
you’re on a low income and meet your energy supplier’s criteria for the scheme - known as the ‘broader group’
You can find out more about the Warm Home Discount in this GOV.UK article. You can now apply for the Warm Home Discount by visiting this page.