Holiday home

I have a holiday home and arranged for Bulb to supply electricity there as well as my home address. But when I log in to give my first reading it takes me to the account for my home address. I used the same login for both addresses and thought there would be a way of switching to the holiday home account to enter a reading, but there ain’t. If I’d known that i would have set up the account with a second email address, but I didn’t, so here we are. Does anyone have any advice?

Here’s something to try - don’t know if it will work!
Go through the online process to change your email address.
It MIGHT change over the account for just one of your addresses.
Worth a try anyway …

Thanks for your suggestion, but the issue was resolved overnight! Now when I log in a drop down menu appears with the second address. I click on that and the right menu appears - even taking day and night readings, which was another issue I had not figured out. We’re all good now.

Hi @niall5292 - we’re glad it’s sorted! We get a notification at this end when you enrol a new property, and we manually merge the accounts at this end so you can manage both in one online account. That may have been why it magically changed overnight :wink:

Thanks for your advice @abigail7783. Let us know if we can help with anything else.