Home Move but continue service

We are moving home and want to keep bulb as our provider. How do we do this?

You don’t, there is no way to “continue service” as such. Energy companies do not supply people, they supply properties.

What you will do is:

  • Tell Bulb the date that you are no longer responsible for your current property. Your account will close.
  • Tell the supplier of your new property that you are now responsible for the bills, open an account and arrange payment.
  • Begin a switch of your new property to Bulb, only AFTER you have arranged payment as above with the existing supplier for the period between your purchase and the switch date. A brand new account with Bulb will be opened.