House Move - Reading

We move out current property on 14/8, but we have already taken possession of new house - from 21/07, how can I give reading for new property?

@pmallindine thanks for getting in touch with us. You would have to give the readings for the new house to the current suppliers of that house, in this case it would be SSE.

On the switch date of your new property to Bulb, you’ll need to provide us with meter readings close to that day.