How are bulb doing?

I’ve been with bulb for 4 months now and browse the forum from time to time and have noticed a distinct negative turn recently. (A post from myself included!)
I thought it might be interesting to see what the general consensus is from customers overall though. Could also give the staff at bulb an insight into how they’re doing in summary rather than trawling through hundreds of discussions. Marks out of 10 should be simple enough. Give your mark and a short explanation.of it if you want. I’ll kick it off

8/10 - was 9, but recent increase payment emails have knocked a mark off (will never be 10, they take money off me!)

Weighted to consider the rest of the industry I’d give Bulb 8/10 right now. I think this has maybe gone down .5 since I joined mainly due to growth teething problems but also lack of community focus.
Good Energy would have had 7/10 while I was with them but they’ve done some work on their online systems so they’d probably get 7.5/10 now.
Scottish Power might have had 2.5/10 from me if they were lucky.

As some of us do like to think of Bulb as kind of a fintech of the energy industry, for reference I’d probably give Monzo 9/10.

I think Bulb are victims of their own success, although it should improve as they tackle the problems. I today spoke to a meter reader, I live in a town population appr 15000, she said 9 months ago she had two Bulb households, today she has 144.

The good news is Bulb are growing, the bad news is I missed the opportunity to earn £7000

...the bad news is I missed the opportunity to earn £7000
:o 8·5/10 from me. I just hope that Bulb don't go the way of my ISP Plusnet. When I joined ten years ago, they were a relatively niche company, but they've expanded rapidly since. Despite repeated promises, standards are still nowhere near what they were. If you think these forums are getting negative... ;)
I think Bulb are victims of their own success, although it should improve as they tackle the problems. I today spoke to a meter reader, I live in a town population appr 15000, she said 9 months ago she had two Bulb households, today she has 144.

The good news is Bulb are growing, the bad news is I missed the opportunity to earn £7000

Well that gives you a potential earning of £742,800 in switches still to go then. :mrgreen: